My passion is coaching and helping clients understand more about the way in which they move. I particularly like coaching stretching methods, an interest I developed whilst as a youngster I used to join my dad, after his speed skating practice, in his stretching regime. I have developed the Stretch and Sculpt class at Body Development, and also assisted with developing Punch Out, boxing being another passion. I’ve even earned the nickname ‘Flexi Feisty Bug’
In my private sessions I also teach a variety of bodyweight and traditional weights based exercises, in a light hearted, but diligent manner. I really enjoy prepping clients privately for classes also.
- I have assisted the Body Development Team throughout the 2013, 2014 and 2015 Personal Training Mentorships.
- Presented with the AOM Team at Body Power 2015 and Leisure Industry Week 2015.
- Other career highlights include – assisting Charles Poliquin at The Arnold Classic in Australia early 2015.
Relevant Qualifications :
- BD/AOM Mentorship
- REPS Level 3 Personal Training
- Pre and Post Natal Certified